For Coaches, Counselors, and Therapists to use efficiently with clients of different Enneagram Types, and anyone seeking new
ways to grow, change and evolve after experiencing the in-depth perspective of the Enneagram as a dynamic active system.
Goals of the training:
• To produce lasting, positive change in your clients and yourself.
• To focus on building skills, collecting specific insights, tools, and practices to use effectively both personally and professionally.
• To powerfully evoke innate strengths as well as move quickly and directly reach the core of a problem.
• To know the low side expressions of someone’s Enneagram style as a set of defenses – a self-created subjective reality – and the high side as an array of resources and talents existing naturally within each individual.
• Improve your skill at typing.
Topics will include:
• The sensory strategies and subjective qualities of each style.
• Enneagram growth arcs: How each style typically grows and changes.
• Secondary gains of Enneagram styles - why we cling to old patterns.
• What motivates each Enneagram style to change.
• Techniques for establishing rapport with different styles.
• Instinctual Subtypes: their motivations, talents, and advantages.
• The Five Elements of Change Model.
• Feel Good, Feel Bad and Feel Nothing defense mechanisms.
• Enneagram resource maps - Identifying and maximizing the strengths, and resources of each Enneagram style.
• Parental Points - the influence of inherited Enneagram styles.
• Body reading and nonverbal cues.
• Developing sensitivity as a practitioner and communicator.
• Working effectively with critical voices.
• Using humor, metaphor, and therapeutic stories.
• Plans of action and customized practices for each style.
Date: Every Tuesday and Thursday
February 22nd to March 31st, 2022
12 Three hour sessions
Time: 5:00 to 8:00 pm Cairo Time (GMT +2)
30 IEA points
IEA Accredited Program
For more information and inquiries:
WhatsApp or call: +20 1032445366
Coaching & Typing with the Enneagram